BLOGGER ON LEAVE

7:46 AM

Holla!!
I missed you all mehn....
I am so glad am back to blogging been a while. * now removing cob webs*
My leave is damn over!
I know you all want to know how baby zara is lol
She was 9months some days ago and she is a big mama.
She can now wavy her hands,  she says Zara, claps, etc...lol
Enough of her, biko how you all doing?
I missed blogging, i really need us to blog like we used to and do all the fun things we do.
Our usual what to wear wednessday, hairstyle for the week and etc will be back
But first lets talk about today's post.


 Today am rocking demin as a jacket and I love how it can totally change a look.
Have you noticed how mad the rain falls these days? yeah! So because of that I do lots of layering and that's exactly what I did here.

 I added scarf to these look to give it a bit of edge.
 Are you following me on instagram?  Hurry now and do its @stylebybuiti.



OUTFIT DETAILS
The whole outfit is from lagos island.



     XOXO
     BUITI






You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Welcome back dear,i see Zara all the time on Instagram.lovely outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit !
    Greetings from france.

    https://wardrobeofglutonny.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing sweetheart you should stop by my blog if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back ma! I missed you. And u killed it as usual. Cheers..

    New Post on http://www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit😍😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😘😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the name of your weavon?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images