BLOGGERS GAT STYLE (THE ANKARA LOOK)

6:45 AM

Choi! Its been awhile
How you all doing?
 I know you have missed me and you have jist for me lol..
I have missed u too.
Who is following me on instagram? 
 


if you are not, please do. Its @stylebybuiti so you can see what I am up to .
I recently had a blogger collaboration shoot with my home girl @iamnini1 and we had fun doing so.
We decided to have the Ankara shoot. We just simply styled
Ankara in different ways




 I decided do something different. (Which basically that's what I love doing)
So i made a monostrap jumpsuit , that has just one pocket and a bit of boot leg. I paired the look with my yellow puffy sandals.
For my hair, i had a simple updo with my hair and a bit of fun curls In front. She went for a peplum wrap top and a pencil pants.
( Jumpsuit by: IG name @otentique design )



Hope you like
Visit www.stylewithnini1 to See her look
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Nice pics, HV see them on Instagram already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great!!! It was nice meeting you the other day.

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot mama! Not even looking like you have dropped 1. Well done girl
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look lovely...love your shoe

    New post on my blog

    STYLEBYENKAY.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look good

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images