THE ADIRE GOWN

4:51 AM

 Folabi Grace is a blogger friend of mine,who is an aspiring fashion designer and has been a follower of mine on Instagram. We recently got talking and I found out she was into sewing.
  I really love when young people decided to make a career for themself. So we hooked up and I told her I wanted a gown that will cream PERFECT! 
In her usual tone "Anything you want Ma"

 I came up with two designs that I sent to her and finally this was our pick. She liked it as much as I did. Pardon my manners, Hello everyone, how una dey? Happy new week....


 Dress by @folabigrace
Shoe from Lagos island
Purse from @kelechik
All IG handles

 Immediately it went up on social media pow! It got so much buzz lol.. I think people are more fascinated that it was made out of our local Adire. When Bellanaija put up the pic on their page, then I knew I had made her proud.
 I am so in love with this dress and I just couldn't help smiling all through when I had people stopping me to take pics of this look.
 I can't wait to see what the future holds for her. Reach her on her mobile number  07062903563  IG @folabigrace. Follow me on IG to see more of my crazy styles @buitii remember it's double "i" Are a fashion designer, Make up artiste ,do you sell cloth,gele,shoes etc...and you want me to  advertise for you? Reach via email beautycindy200@yahoo.com and let's talk.

Thanks for visiting
..Buitii





You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love this dress our naija seamtress re trying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,wow,wow, so lovely. Wish to have one for myself. Smiles#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful dress - nne imara Mma nke ukwu xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl this dress is so gorgeous! You have this amazing new mommy and wife glow, love it!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is beautiful, I can see that you feel so confident in it! Love everything about it, great collaboration.

    xx,
    Tania
    Great styling with the belt and your boyfriend's old necklace! So fun to find a great piece that is handed down from someone you love. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment recently. Enjoyed reading your blog, and will be following you from now on through Bloglovin. Hope you will follow me as well. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please, can I borrow this dress? :D
    Soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous outfit! You look stunning!! So sophisticated n chic

    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buiti, these pics are super cute. And yep, the dress is a winner.

    Nnaya
    maneattractionglobal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning dress..

    Http://www.labakeamy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Fabric is Life!


    kindly visit my blog www.thatragbagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by to say hello dear. I know the family is great and the baby is growing. I love this dress a lot .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still cant believe this is adire.. Really gorgeous and you're wearing it beautifully.


    Tega Enai
    www.tegaenai.com
    xoxo..

    ReplyDelete
  13. i actually love thia,i wont mind getting one

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesomely Nice. I have saved this style for my next Ankara.
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. coming to get the gown and the shoe😆😍...Lovely😙

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images