DIY MULTICOLORED SANDALS

5:25 AM

Holla,we are having our first DIY for the year and we are going to change a simple sandals to a more glamorous one. The above picture are what you will be needing.The silver sandals was originally my wedding sandals I wore for my church service. The idea was to get something comfortable as I was in my early stage of pregnancy. Fast forward few months later and I want to change the look so I can re rock it
 Things you will need....
 Needle and thread, Elastic (bought from tailor)Scissors and finally a neck piece. It could be the chain neckpiece, Pearls or something like what I bought.
Step one 
Wear the elastic on the sandals as seen above. Drag both ends to meet at the strap. Then tack the elastic at the end were they meet as seen below (wear my hand is)

Step two 
Also secure the other end too, so it doest shift position as seen below.
Measure the length of the elastic band and use same measurement to cut out the pearl, chain necklace or a fancy necklace. Using the needle and thread sew in the cut out fancy neck piece on the elastic as seen below

This is what it will look like when you done.Beautiful right? He he he. ...
I couldn't wait to rock it so I wore it out immediately. Pic below


Will you rock this?
I can't wait to see yours.please send me a dm on instagram, tag me @buitii or mail me with yours. Have fab weekend 
xoxo 
 Buiti

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Way to go gurl! Creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is impressive. Not to mention fun and gorgeous. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative!!! Nice outfit... Hope baby is good.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creativity at it peak me likey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! I have 3 other ways to rerock a sandal, I will post it on the blog too, thanks for sharing, I will try it.
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative! Thanks for sharing!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very creative and you look so beautiful.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative indeed!! Your shoes are on point!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Kudos, you completely transform that sandals. Love it.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, I love the colors! Makes me want to change some of my heels around. :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I would totally rock those!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, I love

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative. Ii would rock this anyday anytime. Nice

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow,that is awesome,tey look great

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, great sandals, I like how colorful they are. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute! Such a great DIY! They look perfect with your top
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your diy posts,very informative!

    Missjummieliciousblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images