THE DENIM SHIRT DRESS TREND

5:50 AM

Happy New week every one.
Kia! I woke up this morning not wanting to go to work. Yawns* Mondays are always like this...
Tell me am not the only one that feels this way on Monday....
How was your weekend?
Mine was fantastic *blushing*
I had my introduction over the weekend *cover face*
It went well and I thank God
For my foreign visitors, let me explain what an intro duction is.
 An Introduction is when a man goes to see the girlfriends family, to tell them of his intention to marry their daughter. He will then be told when or how to pay for her dowry.
I hope I explained it well sha
So all through Sunday I was receiving visitors Aka awon inlaws lol...
Small small I am moving to the permanent site hehehehe.
Enough of me,
Today we will be looking at a trend that has flooded my Instagram page and I couldn't help but do a post on it
Its the Denim Shirt Dress!!




 The beauty about this dress is that it comes in different styles and shades.
I love the versatility of the look. You can dress it up


 Or dress it down



 Some of this shirt dress come in an over the top style. You just have to go with what you feel works for you.


The Denim dress can be accessorize with just about any accessory. You can wear with a belt to show of your waist

Nothing screams GORGEOUS!! Like when you add a pop of color to your look

  
Not comfortable with the length? Rock yours with leggings


 Say waooza! with a scarf on your neck.



Which ever way you want, you can wear this look.
Remember to always go for length you are comfortable in.
Comfort is key
Will you rock this look?

xoxo
Buiti

Follow me on IG @buitii

I don't take credit for these pics.
All pic credit - Pin interest

You Might Also Like

38 comments

  1. Lmao@ i am moving to the permanent site...loolz... Ama rock ds jean as soon as d tn enta naija b4 my Aba brodas do dia work..lolzz.. Congrats on ur introduction.. I must nt miss dat wedding ohhh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww congrats on your introduction - girl you deserve to be happy. My sister lover this trend but I don't think its for me

      Delete
  2. Tell me about Mondays! These denim shirts are really pretty, I'm still searching for the right lengths for me.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww congrats dear, and you are right comfort is the key, i like this but wouldnt wear it. Its just not my thing well for now

    Simply Uneeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great trend, love all the things you can do with it :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doll you not the only one feeling the Monday Blues. Love comfy clothes great selectiin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your introduction dear!
    All the best..
    Nice post by the way....
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love denim shirtdress trend, been searching for that perfect dress myself, glad that spring just started and I still have some more time to do it!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this denim look a lot :)))
    What a GREAT weekend with your Introduction...

    xoxo
    www.belezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection - I definitely need to invest in one!
    www.kindtococo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the denim dress for spring! What great styling inspo!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol to permanent site! Congrats girl, love denim shirt dress!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love denim dresses. Great that you enjoyed your weekend

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the chambray look, perfect for spring
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh im going to go dust out my shirt dress.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on the into even though we weren't invited.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Charley Monday blues dey everywhere! Lol. Congrates and wish you all the best. I love this trend. Lemme go hunting for a good one.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. LA DRESS LA LOVELY.. SO INVITE US FOR THE WEDDING OO BUI BUI

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think every living human hates Mondays, the only time I loved a Monday was my first day at work (after I left school) lol. I love the denim shirt dress trend and I am definitely going to snag me a pair or two just need the right timeless one.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do love denim dress.
    So chic looking if you wear it.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a great trend.
    Love the 3rd picture the way its styled awesome

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, Congratulations! And the denim shirt dress is back! Everybody looks so beautiful. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing outfits!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post, I love denim dress :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so loving this trend and how chic it is. Very nice post.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great collection. I've always wanted one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I adore the denim shirtdress! Years ago, I had a khaki shirtdress and wore it endlessly. :) Great pics and inspiration. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your introduction dear, i can't wait to come and eat rice o *dancing.
    The denim trend is lovely, casual and chic.
    http://entyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love denim shirts (though i don't have one). Congrats on your introduction....

    journal of a petite diva

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on ur intro dearie... Amma rock d trend

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this trend. Congratulations on your introduction. .welcome to the club

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images