TREND ALERT!! BUTTON DOWN SKIRT

5:11 AM

Happy Thursday guys...
I am so exicited about today, why? Because its my mum's birthday yipee!!
She turned 52 today. 
Words can't describe how much i love her,  she is amazing.
Happy birthday Mum. 
My mum in short was my first ever photographer. She took those beautiful pics that i used 
when i started off last year.
God bless you Mama.
Ok, back to today's post
The button down skirt is now a trend!! Oh My! How did Ekaette become so popular. I seriously need to meet this girl sha. First it was the Midi skirt, which was her signature logo and now the button down skirt? lolol
This babe sha is trending....
Oya lets visit her wardrobe lol


The beautiful thing about this trend, is that it can be worn short or long and i think am loving the short one better.



It also comes in denim. The buttons can be side ways or straight. It can be two button, 
three or more...


 This is my fav!


 For this rainy season, you can layer it up just as it is shown below.

 Another favorite of mine is the midi length of this skirt , it so cute ...




 You can dress it up...

Or dress it down with a crop top. Which ever way you do it, it looks beautiful



 Will you rock this trend?
xoxo
Buiti

instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti

Picture credit- Google

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. i think it's a style that has never gone away....but i love the styling ideas you have here:)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BUITI'S MUM
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this lately.... you right Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. These skirts are very chic indeed :) Happy bday to your mum!!
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to mumsie. I will definitely rock dis trend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a cool trend. My fav is the white 1 that has a "V " in front

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirts are awesome. My fav is the white with the Zigzag
    http://sassysaffy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to mama I am wishing her many more years on earth.

    I love this skirts...really nice and I can definitely rock it.

    www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will definitly rock this trend. Visit www.moniqj.blogspot.com for other things trending!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your selection! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing skirts.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing selection
    The trend never go out of fashion
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is truly amazing… I'm in love with these skirts!
    Kisses from Brazil,
    Yonara
    www.blogsweetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not sure about the trend but love the pink skirt!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday to you mum, Buiti - May God bless her abundantly and grant her all the desires of her heart. Btw, nice skirts.

    I have tagged you in one of my posts. Please click

    http://yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/i-have-been-tagged-20-random-facts.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice post, loved the skirts. hope you have a lovely weekend. new post on blog http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are definitely in! love the look

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday to the mum of a classy blogger. Wish her many more years filled with grandchildren. As for the style hmmm naaa, no be for me Buiti. I no like am, though I think I can rock the pencil skirt one.
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't think so. I like the pencil skirt tho
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday to your mum and the button down trend is really classy. Loving the selection, I can go classy or dressed down with it.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't like skirts with buttons :o

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday to your mum, the first picture is lovely. I nominated you for the Sunflower Blogger awards.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday to your mum . I'm still on the fence for this trend.
    Visit divadiari.blogspot.com you've been tagged

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great selection of skirts!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm team #skirtaholics.. Gladly would rock any of these, especially the denim ones"

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this trend. Amazing choices with the images. Grea post gal! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dis is old school

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lol i use to rock one of this skirt way back,nice its in vogue again.
    http://www.bezadornfaces.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images