20 FACTS ABOUT ME

5:43 AM

I was recently tagged by DarkChildLoveYourHair and YoursTruly. I was asked to mention 20 random facts about me. Well, here you have it.

1. I bite my nails alot most especially when am bored lolol...Don't worry i know its not girly.


2. I have sweet tooth, so am a sucker for Ice-creams. Choi! Cold Stone on my mind... 
3. I hate horror movies, so that practically explains why i have not watch twilight and the rest.

4. Any thing that works on both hands and legs, i cant stand them. Maybe because i was once beaten by a dog . That explains why i have never touched a dog, although we have one at home and he is so cute.
5. I think alot.. If there is going to be an award for that and I no win, Na lie!

6. I have always wanted to marry at age 22, well am
 passed that age now *sighs*
7. I once had a gist and gossip blog. Well i guessed i got carried away with that trend then. But i had to shut it down because that wasn't me. So here am i, doing me now *winks*
8. I hate lipton tea, yawk! Please tell me am not the only one that does?


9. I love shopping!!! Should't that be a hobby sef?
10. I have always had a crush on Don Jazzy and its not going away *sobs* If he marries another am hunting her lolol
11. I have small feet and people tell me that alot. I don hear!

12. I have always wanted to be a TV girl, but it hasn't worked yet. I thank God for blogging, i feel i am leaving that dream sha,  maybe differently hehehehe..
13. I love arranging alot. I can arrange 10times in a
day, it gets to my younger Sister. Hope she doesn't see this *tongueOut*
14. I can fake a British accent hehehehhe Omo, it has gotten me two jobs. Although, i have never been to Britain before oo. Well i don't mind if you take me *bating my lashes*


15. I am strong willed. I always want my opinion to be counted
16. I am a sucker for shoes lol... that's no news that i get shoegasm when i see shoes
17. I am a shrink.  I know you dint know that lol I have been one ever since my secondary school days. That explains why i included lifestyle to my blog

18. I hate repetitions.OMG!! Why do people say one thing 5 times? My Mum kills me with that
19. I like men with ass Choi! i don't do flat ass

 *drooling*

20.I have Uni brows *covers face* Don't worry i shave them well you won't notice
Oh Ye! Its 20 already? Lemi add one, don't tell dem shh......
+1. I have a good sense of humor and I am so good at mimicking people. People say am funny sha so Basket Mouth watch out.....*Doing my Jackie chan Moves

Ok, now you know me.
I will tag blogs that i enjoy their work, so am tagging....
RealCilverly
The BeautifulEagleBlog
That NigerianGirl
Sassy Saffy

xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Pretty funny but nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Buiti. Thank God u hv been fixing ur nails for a while to avoid eating ur flesh. LOL! U forgot u love ur men d way u lov ur coffee. #winks#

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...nice #tinca#

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Lipton tea... lol
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lipton tea but coffee is my first love...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe nice 1 girl...#12 same thing with me too. Nice deari

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a sweet tooth too...Yay!!

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see the sense of humour there.....I do hope he is endowed with 19 tho......*winkshttp://sassysaffy.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, I love lipton a little, but coffee hell NO...Nominated you for Sunflower blogger awards

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/07/sunflower-blogger-award-x-wtmr-award-x.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha Buiti this post is kinda hillarious, it got me laughing and rolling my eyes while reading it. Men with ass? Now we know why you got a crush on Don jazzy. As for being a shrink, I taught so to. I know some of your secrets now *wink*. Thanks for tagging me.
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have me at no6 lol i wanted to marry at 22 and by 25 i stop having kids, it never happend, i guess all that is now over. No12 oh am loving blogging.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi twinny! Glad I found u!
    Loll!
    But there's a problem, I don't think I'm gonna let u have Don Jazzy, my love for him na jackie chan.
    Lol

    Nice read.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww love number 2 - really wish I had a sweet tooth because since I was born I've always liked bitter things. Wow you have unibrows? I wouldn't have noticed if you had not mentioned it. Nice one, Buiti - you are a very interesting character and I hope to meet you someday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello TV girl......you be celeb already na....i'm coming for those shoes, so stay awake at night.lol
    Thanks for tagging me along:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lool, i also have sweet tooth dou, and the unibrow thing,omo men am too hairy and thanks for tagging me.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post girl,I love shopping too and it is a hobby. I love lipton tea though, I drink it everyday. I feel you girl on repetitions and men with flat asses lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sucker. For. Men. With. Butt. He he.
    I grew out of the nail biting habit by using one finger nail to pick another. Still trying to stop that one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You got me laughing #hehehe. Very nice post

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images