AND THE WINNER IS.....

5:07 AM

Hello people...
Chei!! It took three panel of judges to count this vote lolol
I am so happy with the number of comments i got. You all are amazing mwahh!!
After counting carefully, we have our winner for this Mid year.
The result was gotten through a careful count. If you had voted more than once, only the first vote was counted. If you voted for two people also it wasn't counted too
But first, let me thank all our past winners, Tincabell, Chioma, Linda, Anita, Rellindis, Adama, Mirian, Ketcha, Cynthia and Kim
God bless you all for partcitipating. 
You are all winners.
The winner will get this Hermes bracelet from me.

The winner for this Mid year is.....
Hold it! 
Why you in a rush to scroll? lolol
Drum roll please...... ........................................................................................................................................................
The winner is.....................................................................................................................................






 Anita!!
whoop! whoop!

Thanks to everyone that voted especially Linda's friend, colleagues, family etc...God bless you all.
A big congraz again to Anita.
Feel free to send me 8 full pictures to participate in the next fashion face-off.
My email add is beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
Thanks for visiting everyone
Ensure you visit every day for more on fashion and lifestyle
xoxo
Buiti

instragramm@buitii
twitter@buiti

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Yes congrax dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, only dat bangle buity??? And d Anita and her friends were insulting people and wanted to die. Getting jealous of d oda girl unnecessarily. And I know its all one group of people write wit Anonymous. Well I voted Ketch... But Anita didnt win dat oda girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrates to her!! :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys were good. Congrats anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeahhh congrats sugar pie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Linda too. Congrats anita. A big one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mtn has been wack. Couldn't wait to view.. Congrats anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats anita baker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Anita it is

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats anita. Hope they now know that theres a big difference btw hose and leggings. Ndi fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats my girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats baby anita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah winner anita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy for you girl.what is your aspiration in life?

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's over and just a winner.. my annitaaa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chellcee gee..congrats

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to her royal higness

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww my fam is proud of u

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like I said ..no competition. Happy for anita

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sugar is the crowned princess ..dancing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow was a great exercise meh! I couldn't even vote when I saw 500+ votes already. Congrats to her, she is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awwww I couldn't even vote, cos Etisalat messed me up. Just saw d votes & I was like Woowwww. Well d two girls are d winners for me shaa. Linda worth it too. So congrats Anita & Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images