HOW TO ROCK ANKARA TO WORK ON WEEK DAYS

2:44 AM

Happy New Week!!
I am tired of apologizing but please bear with me as I have a lot on my plate now, tho not food lolol
But trust me when I say with time, a very short time to be precise you will know the reason for my little absence.
I am so stressed that I feel I have lost a few weight and that alone is not encouraging me to take a pic. *sobs*
Well enough about me, how are you? yes you doll. I hope you all good. "Mo ti miss e gawn"(I have miss you)
I put up this pic below on my Instagram page about 4weeks ago and it was inspired by DEE  
Who said you cant wear Ankara to work on Monday's? I am not one to always follow rules, so once in a while I break some rules and that is when I get a lot of compliments on my look.
Thanks to my tailor who made this jumpsuit for me using Ankara fabric. I rocked it this way to work on Monday. The twist with the lace in front was so pretty.
Below are different other ways to rock Ankara to work on week days.

It easy to wear Ankara to work during the week, just follow these steps..
1. Throw in a blazer. This will help tone down the look
2. Rock earthtone shoe colors and black for a soft and more cooperate look
3. Always sew Ankara clothes that are structured and suitable for a working environment.







I hope this has inspired you...
Do you rock Ankara to work on week days?
xoxo
Buiti




 Disclaimer- I don't take credit for these pictures as they are not mine.
Picture Credit- Google

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Good morning far away friend!
    I love all the looks, but the second one is a winner for me. I love all the colors and she nailed it with the accessories.
    www.chicfromhair2toe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are beat! I love them all! I need an Ankara piece in my life!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, but my favorite is #6
    kissses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... Awesome Dresses, Like your Right Choice...Every Dress are Beautiful...
    Great Post. Love your collection and choice....
    http://toptrends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great and chic outfits on beautiful ladies. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mercy Aigbe Ankara jacket
    I rather rock them on Friday

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. When it comes to rocking Ankara to work I think blazers are the best choice. Nothing beats a well structured blazer. Plus they are more versatile as well.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your look and the last photo. Yup you can wear ankara any where, even at the work place.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a huge fan of ankara..... an Ankara skirt, a blazer or a very simple dress is how I rock Ankara.

    Www.damiesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so perfect!!! Love the look with the white blazer.
    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous doll, love the look. The fabric is fantastic!! All of these ladies are rocking indeed!! Such a great pattern :)) Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! The jumpsuits and jackets are my personal faves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice selections; they are all lovely but the jumpsuit styles are my favorites. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ankara is going places and i just admire it more when people are able to incorporate it into their work outfits. Really nice!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so stylish! I love the jumpsuit.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the jumpsuit so much :) On my French blog: "you can straighten your hair and eat Strawberries Tagada at the same time" :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your jumpsuit, I would soon kidnap this your tailor
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blazer is my go style at work.
    It suits perfectly
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the bold prints, great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely stylings and great tips for doing so! I'd definitely wear Ankara to work! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such amazing shots, thanks for sharing this inspiration with all of us!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such beautiful designs with Ankara prints! I love mixing styles, so creative. You look fabulous in your jumpsuit!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images