DRESSLINK:BUDGET FRIENDLY ITEMS

1:56 AM

Holla Guys,
How you all doing?
I was recently contacted by Dresslink to choose some items for free from their site and I couldn't wait to jump into the idea. Although I was given a budget. I love that they have a lot of good items in stock. They sell skirts, tops, shoes,bag and dresses.
They also deliver worldwide.
Trust me, it was really hard picking an item tho, as they all look so pretty.
If you looking for cheap affordable items then you should visit their site. Dresslink
Below is a link to view one of their new item in stock





 You want to see what I picked? click here and here 

On another note, You all remember Jadesola who won my Buiti's face-off? Yes, she contacted me and told me that she will prefer I share her business on my blog rather than give her the one month
BBM subscription that I promised.

She supplies quality UK female handbags for end-users and resellers at very affordable rates....Wholesale and Referrals are always welcome and equally rewarded with a bag. Kindly remember to shop with her today!

You can reach her on BBM pin:5689B376, Whatsapp 08181176666, Facebook - Dainty Feets, Instagram:@jahdehsorlah‎, Skype - Jada Stone

 



Thank you all for visiting and have a lovely weekend
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Thanks Buiti for the shout....please do remember that for every referral to a wholesaler, you get a bag. Its for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buiti for the shout. Please do remember that for every referral to a wholesaler, you get a free Bag. Feel free to add me up on bbm, whatsapp, Instagram and skype

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't find you on fb, what's d fb name pls?

      Delete
  3. Great post. I visited the site. I really like their prices. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first two striped dresses, and actually everything else. :)
    All so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, lovely items.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great picks dear,the dresses are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bags, bags I like those dresses. I will check dem out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bags, i want all of them!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They sure have good stuffs. Thanks Buiti for sharing these. Barr Demmielicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can one order and pay and get it in Nigeria without hassles? Thanks for sharing
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dresslink is currently becoming one of my favorites because of their great styles and prices! I love the shoes you chose, super cute and chic.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images