HOW TO HAVE A CLEAN AND HEALTHY VAGINA

2:56 AM

Happy Sunday!!!
Two weeks ago, My friends and I were having an argument with the guys and i felt so disappointed when one of the guys gave his experience with a girl who had a smelly vagina.
I know some would have heard this talk from guys and trust me it wasn't a comfortable chat especially as some of us there were ladies sighs*
I decided why not talk about it here, because I know I can reach a lot of people, most especially women. Guys can link this post to their friends that are girls also...
Some of us shy away from this topic, but really don't we rather know how than get embarrassed?
Below is a video i did at home, i have been trying to make out time to do this video but i get home at night we know how Lagos is. But i finally did it.!
I tried up loading it in full but it kept declining, so that's why I had to make it two videos..
I will be having more of this coming up monthly so
feel free to tell me what you think and share more tips with us
NB: The video wasn't edited. Please wait for 10 seconds for the video to surface or scroll up and click enable adobe...
xoxo
Buiti
Instragram@buitii
Twitter@buiti








You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Terrific advise esp, d menses period. Also d one of d men using deir finger is anoda grt issue. Nice one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dear lol sounded so real. I agree the Vagina is self cleansing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent topic, my male friends tells me how they hate to mess with a lady with smelling vaginal, also its embarrassing for a lady...that's a no no, ladies need to keep their vaginal clean Fred from odor. To avoid such stick to one input aka sex partner, too many sex partners is a major factor for smelling vaginal, try n wipe down from front to back after every bathroom use, tissues paper dont clean properly, try using one of those feminine wipes that looks like baby wipes but this is for female. During shower always clean your vaginal with water n mild soap n lastly do s routine medical visit to your OBGY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't find any video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please wait for 20 seconds for the video to come up.

      Delete
  5. It must really be a serious issue cos I have been hearing about it from guys lately. Nice advice.

    www.infashionrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love your braveness! I guess someone has to talk about this and you did a good job. Felt so weird every time you said vagina, lol!! Educational post! Love it :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice topic dear, and very educative
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I had a conversation with some guy friend of mine and He told me so many girls have gotten dirty ports..it was a crazy conversation...so I hear you on this
    ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehehe..very interesting!!
    Sharing this :-)
    http://kazinidaily.com/fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow,sounds brilliant.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Watching your video again, you are so funny, but seriously you look great without makeup.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I totally agree. Buiti, you've got natural beautiful. I wanna add that this video is great and educative. Nice one dearie

      www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com

      Delete
  12. You are the realest chic, i have ever come across in the blogosphere. thanx for this precious advise. following you as soon as gfc stops acting up. tanx again. and permit me to share the video

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are the realest chic i have ever come across in the blogosphere. thanks for this healthy tips, am following you as soon as gfc stops acting up. thanks again for the tips. your not shy to say the v word. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweetheart you nailed it. This is so freaking true.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you thank you for talking about this. I feel like so man people shy away from information that is need. Especially for young women who don't have the resources or too worried about what other people think. This is truly helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images