HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?

5:16 AM

Hello Fam,
How has been your week so far? Can you see the Easter break around the corner? I can!! * doing my skelewu moves*
How are you spending this Easter break?  Gist me i want to know.
You know how i had mentioned in my previous post, that my front hair line is breaking? well, two Sundays agao, i went to take out my weave and behold i couldn't recognize my hair again.  
My front hair had finally walked away.....
So i decided to cut my hair *covers face*
Below are the pictures i took the following week at work
I just hope you like them! *fingers crossed*
At the Saloon

Aftermath






 I took that bold decision, so i can start growing my hair again. This time around  i want to take good care of it


Funny how people stop to ask me, how i keep my hair this short and fine? Seriously? why didn't they ask me that when i had lots of hair? lolol




I have had to send a lot of text explaining how i have been maintaining it now for two weeks and trust me its so easy and  cheap.
How I Do It
I wash my hair every two days with those baby shampoo( you can use any)
I don't dry with towel, i simply run my hands through my hair pretending am combing with my hands
Then i apply gel serum and pears baby oil.
Finally, i use my picking combo (those comb with tail) to pick out a liltle 
 and style to my desired choice..
For now this is what i do, if i change my routine i will definitely let you know.
What do you think?
xoxo
Buiti

instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti

 The beauty of having short hair is that i can wash and style at home....

 

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Hehehee..real fun post. I must re-blog this :-)

    I have nomminated you for the sunshine award. Hope you can accept it!! :-)

    I have nominated you for the Shine AND Shine On blogger thing

    http://ririzmusings.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-sunshine-and-shine-on-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i big chop my hair was much than urs and i couldn't believe it. And yep people asked questions lool but nice hair dou and your routine is cool except i.didnt wash mine every two days. I washed every week and deep conditioned every two weeks now my hair is longer but i cant tell how long cus am trying out this experiment. Braided it and wanna carry it for 4months and see how long it would grow 3rd month is almost over lol. Besides it was winter and i didnt want my hair out cus Christ in heaven that cold was not funny
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, u look good

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/04/denim-on-denim.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it matter if you go bald, low or full? you remain gorg regardless ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks amazing! I love the cut!

    lexi // thelittlebrunette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair you look gorg and the red skirt, is pretty.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It even suits more than the pixie cut. U look younger and cuter. As for your outfit, did you sew the skirt? Cos I have been looking for a red leopard print fabric like mad... And ooh I cut mine too, today, though am not planing to leave it short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, i did not sew it i bought it this way.
      I will want to see you cut too.

      Delete
  8. I know you'll rock your TWA till every gurl around you will want to get a hair cut.
    i wish the best in your new hair journey..
    visit naijahaircangrow.blogspot.com and africannaturalista.com for more hair tips.
    The Beautiful Eagle's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like a new born baby - a.k.a CUTE!! Love the outfit too - Gorgeous baby. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cut! suits you :) the red on red combo is gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty !
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great with short hair, and love this colour combo!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your color combo is hot, great heels.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit!
    Love the colors! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow still looking grt
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your skirt and the green shoes

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you shld never grow your hair lol its so cute

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just book marked this blog, I like

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great plus love the outfit.

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the whole look hun, yay short hair way to go

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your green shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images