OVERSIZED CLOTHING

10:29 AM










I  really  love to wear  oversized clothing. That is why you will catch me a lot of times wearing hubbys
Cloth lol... well this isn’t his oo
How is everyone? I hope your week is going on smooth? Kia! I really enjoyed the sallah break . I had so much fun staying at home and just chilling and laughing.
Ok enough already let us move to today’s look.
Today’s look is easy breezy but still chic
My stripe shirt blouse as I will want to call it was paired with a denim pants which I did a DIY for and posted on my Instagram. If you want to view it , check my Instagram page @stylebybuiti




The denim bag is also a DIY I did using my Pencil denim skirt all these you will find on my Instagram page. I added ankara to today’s look as we all know that Ankara isn’t leaving anytime soon. Finished it with my sandal I also did a DIY on this morning. I know I love DIYs lol...
I hope you really love let me know what you think
Total outfit was bought at Balogun market
Thanks for reading

xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images