BOY MEETS GIRL

3:51 AM

 I know, I know you missed me and yes I missed  you all too.
How na? ( How are you) I hope you all good.
As usual I have a lot of gist for you but if you following me on Instagram you would have known have of it 
I want to thank you for all the love I appreciate.
I know some of you will want to know how Zara is doing lol..
She is good. Her jist is for another day 
Todays post is like a welcome back post so I will make it short but still fun
I have always wanted to see what it is like to dress like a Man,  but still look like a woman.
So I borowed the round neck trend.


For this look I paired  my TM Lewin Shirt on a straight cut pants. The round neck was something i decided to add to give me the masculine look .
Menwear, Womenwear, baby wear what ever that's how I felt in this 
In case it becomes a trend you saw it here first (tongueout)
Will you dare to wear this?

Shirt- TM. Elwin
Pant- Street buy(balogun market)
Shoe-gifted
Rondneck tee- Hubby's

Follow me on Instagram @stylebybuiti  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images