RESTYLING A BODYCON DRESS

10:48 PM

 Today is Wednesday so we having our segment that I love to call "what to wear Wednesday".
I know you alot of us are familiar with this segment.
How you doing #inwendyvoice 
I hope you week is going on great.


 For today's look, I am wearing a bodycon midi length dress on a black jean. Added a stripe sandals and a blue glasses from @liancitycollection on Instagram.
Your body con dress doesn't have to worn in just one way. There are more ways to rock them and this is one of them. The key is to wear color that compliment each other and balance the look. For black denims, you can never go wrong paring it with any color of bodycon dress.
Hope you like?



Remember you can always shop this look and more @stylebybuiticloset on Instagram
Follow me @stylebybuiti to see more.
Thanks for visiting
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images