DENIM X LACE

5:10 AM

 I know, I know, I cut my hair lol... Am one of those who just do as I feel joor..
 I have been thinking of cutting my hair for two months now, but I 
  kept pushing it. So I decided to do it last week.
If you feel like cutting it, cut it, it is hair it will grow back. This is my second time tho lol..
OK enough about my hair let us move to today's look. 
How you doing? And happy Wednesday. Hope your Valentine was fun. I saw a lot of red and yes of course some ladies got engaged. Yeah!!!!
Did you miss my red look for valentine? Check my Instagram page to see @stylebybuiti

 I have what I call my 5am thot where I write about marriage and relationship you don't want to miss so follow me on IG to read all my post its @stylebybuiti

 Today is a more relaxed look. I am wearing and oversized denim shirt on a black lace gown. I decided to add two shades of brown. My belt and my bag. I don't feel everything has to me matchy matchy all the time.



 Remember you can shop my looks on Instagram @stylebybuiticloset .
Thank you for reading
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images