THE MERMAID DRESS

1:52 AM

Holla!!
So yesterday was my friends wedding and this was
what I wore to the event. I know you love lol..
Let me jist you first. So I got there and her friend/ aunt was doing her makeup and she told me how good the lady was and how she could transform ones face from a girl to a  guy am was so waooed.
So I was eager to see what she would do on my friends face . So I observed her work carefully  (By the way, I also do make up but for fun not as a business)
After the whole make up thing was done, I wasn't impressed.
I told my friend codely it wasn't fine joor. I wonder
why people seat there and watch a bride go from beautiful  to ugly and they all keep saying, "Awww.. you look pretty lol
Really! You all mean.


To cut the long story short, I decided to do her make up and she was so happy. Imagine a photographer complaining about your makeup, you know it ugly lol
So I re did it and also made 3 more ladies up
#whoop


During my wedding, I had a lil too much makeup and I did not like it( that was for the church service)
Thank God my friends were real enough to say "Beauty this is too much"
So we did a new make up for the reception and I was fine and happy with it.
Here is my question, if you find yourself in such situation will you let your friend know, or pretend she is pretty so you don't offend the makeup artist?
Spit ladies
Dress- By Temmy shapes and sizes
Add her 7F0D7E36
Follow me on
 Instagram @buitii

xoxo
Buiti




You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. This dress was beautiful after alll *wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello gorgeous girl - you look amazing in a red. Only a good friend would tell you your make up doesn't look nice

      Delete
    2. Wow... Gurl u look gorgeous.. And there's a little bump showing.. Gist us naw..... Congratz in advance!

      Delete
  2. If something isn't suiting my friend like her dress, makeup etc, I'll let her know. 'cos we are friends and we'll be seen together the horrible makeup or dress.
    It's really nice of you to have helped your friend fix her makeup.
    You look lovely BTW!

    Www.damiesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thariswar am taking about..u killed it, Mrs D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It depends how the person takes it, but I will tell you. You look fab! :)
    I'm fine by the grace. Thanks for asking.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I will let her know cos its her big day and she deserves to look ravishing beautiful.

    That dress is lovely BTW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of cos she deserves to know cos it's a one day thing oo. By d way Buity what happened to ur bombom it's not big here ooo abi hubby has started taking his annoyance of waiting too long for his bride to suck off all d juices. Hehehehe, d dress is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress on you! I will let her know because its her big day.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect :)
    happy weekend :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress! Ha ha. The photographer complained? Wow!

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dress is beautiful
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. u really looked georgeous. do i see a baby bump if yes, congrats girl u rock

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely dress <3
    http://giirlwithoutface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the red dress.
    I wonder why people like cheap things or all this my aunty will do it or cousins will do my makeup. Hian. ..if you know how much I spent for my make up tho


    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHAT A WONDERFUL SUPER GREAT MERMAID :)))
    Have a lovely weekend ahead!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. the dress is really nice, it fits you like a glove. I would be real and tell her.
    divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very! Very!! pretty dress, you look great hun.
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I usually mind my business but it's a wedding...so you can have to codedly tell the person your mind....tho not everyone can take criticism so well...cos next thing they will say you are jealous.

    I love your dress btw....its very beautiful

    Please check out my new post...

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look awesome, I love the red! It's cool that you did the makeup instead, I would have pulled my friend to the side - since it's not about the makeup artist it's about the bride. You did a good thing!

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful dress, would accept it immediately :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images