FASHION RISK

2:58 AM

Fashion is about taking risk, but remember to always take comfortable risk.
Hey Everyone! How was your weekend?
I know, I know, we all don't want the weekend to end lol
But that's why I am here, to make you have a memorable Monday. 
Today's post is a little bit of 3 things.
#Taking fashion risk
#Bitch stole my look
#Mixing prints


I have always wanted to style my ankara just like what
we have of Rihanna and I did so yesterday.
I took a bit of fashion risk and wore this but styled it in my own way.



There are some simple rules to follow when wearing such look
#Ensure your shirt fits well. 
#For shoe, ensure you wearing either an earth tone 
colour or black so as to tone down the look.

#Avoid dramatic lip colour or eye shadow so you 
don't look way too busy.
#Ensure your hair is being pulled back or in an updo. We don't want the hair everywhere  
#Wear you confidence because you will get a lot of
stare.


Outfit Details
Shirt-T.M Lewin
Dress by Otentique design
Shoe-Jumia
Purse- Lagos Island market 


You can send in your pic for our fashion face-off as we find out who is the most stylish lady of the week.
Remember send in 7 full pics to beautycindy2002@yahoo.com and you will be up against someone
That's all guys..
See you in my next post
Xoxo
Buiti
Ig handle is @buitii 











You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. Very daring and definitely a risk! I don't have such guts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great fashion risk.. When will i ever be so bold????? And you pulled it so well..







    www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mehn I can't try this but u still killed it though patiently waiting on ur wedding pix don't think we hv forgotten o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful print mixing; great for the office too. I see your beautiful ring **wink!**
    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely, well styled also.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that risk really paid off darling - I wish I could take risks but in 'cowardly' lol.omalicha nwa di ka gi - how's married life?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shoes, great look.
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this Buiti! You look stunning!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the concept. I probably would have preferred the outfit with a red and white striped shirt. Or maybe white and yellow striped shirt but this works too. Nice risk. Might be trying it sometime soon.

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you did a great job. The purple stripes works perfectly by creating such contrast. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. not bad at all! u pulled it off nicely.
    babe congrats on ur wedding! cant wait to see some photos! im happy for u darl
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. **Singing in Wizkids voice.. She be my fine fine fine lady ehhh! Fine lady.. Weldone Nne.. You look Take away... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quite a fashion risk and bold too.very helpful tips.

    Www.damiesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bravo to your boldness. It pays off. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Work it girl! Love the pattern/print mixing here!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Real risk, but very bold! Nice
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still adjusting to married life I guess....




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice idea, very bold...I like!!
    www.thriftyandambitious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. To me you can style anything how you want, it suits you dear and also suits ri too.
    new post ; http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/09/denim-maxi-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. You style the ankara amazingly well. I agree about your fit tip, it must fit just right!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is fabulous, might try it out soon. thumbs up beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is simply terrific. thumbs up beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Simply buitiful... buiri-ehn the writer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Buiti! we miss you ma :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bravo!

    Miniature fashion finds http://fabulousdami.blogspot.com/2015/12/miniature-fashion-finds.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images