THE SECRET TO WEARING AN ALL WHITE OUTFIT

2:13 AM

Wearing an all white outfit can really be hard especially in a busy city where you come in contact with a lot of people in one day. 
For me, if I have to wear white, I ensure am driving all through and I won't be visiting a lot of places.  I love the all white trend but it takes a lot to ensure you don't get stained lol. Who agrees?

 I love to throw in a kimono in my white outfit and trust me it helps a lot.  I think it's more like a covering for me so I don't get stained lol....(basically the secret to wearing white)
It also gives the outfit a different look. 
I styled this same kimono when I was pregnant. Check the post Here


Hello everyone and happy new week. I still can't believe we almost in February woo! 
When did we say happy new year? It was only yesterday.
Last weekend, I decided to make my hair and am not one to wear any other color apart from black on my hair, but my Sister Ejay, the one who said she is one of the pioneers of my blog, but still doesn't take me pictures*long hiss* remember her? Lol yes, she did a good job convincing me to to try another color on my hair. I really hope it's fine.


For this look am wearing a white tee on a high waist Jean, a floral kimono and my sling back sandals
You can send in your pix for our next fashion face off and Friday look. It's beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
Total outfit from random shop

Follow on instagram @buitii

Xoxo 
Buitii









































You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Hahahahahahahahaha! I always carry a scarf or a kimono like you have in this picture. I love white.
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the all white look as well but it's so hard to stay clean. I always end up getting dirty. Love the idea of wearing a kimono, it adds a spin to this outfit.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock it white great touch with the kimono.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair color is nice, it suits you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to look like you when I become a mum.

    You look good, your hubby is Lucky to have you.

    Www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kimono definitely made this look fabulous. You look great.

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a white pants so bad my hubby ruined mine in the wash...u look great
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this all white look! The kimono really set it off perfectly!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beautiful all white outfit.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will definitely invest in a kimono
    I hate how easily I get dirty wearing white...smh
    You look good regardless

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great, girlie. Love this outfit a lot.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. All white is a classic not everyone can pull off. Good job on this and thanks for the helpful tip.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kimono is so cute and looks great with the all white look <3

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buiti for the Frigging win yooo!! cHoi!!! LookAAccuuu looking all take Away and like a pimpim! Nice.. We be Tripping on a Steady Ma'm. I like the hair oh! I think it blends with your skin Color.. Oshey! Fine geh of Destiny.. **Wears Innocent Face. **Singing in Wizkids voice. She be my Fine Fine Fine Lady eh!! Fine lady :)

    Blessings to the family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful outfit. I love the Kimono. Kiss the baby for me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you stretch your natural hair before braiding??

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the way you styled this x
    www.genadore.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So lovely, I like your outfit. T.w.Y

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images