VALENTINE DAY SHOUT OUT!!

2:07 AM


Hi Guys..
Happy weekend...
Lemi gist una jareee...
Last week at work , I did something quite interesting.
I wrote down all my colleagues name on a piece of paper and randomly asked them to pick a piece 
The name you picked, you will get a gift for him or her, I had told them"
More like exchanging gifts.
Every one was just hyping the whole thing at work lol..
This morning, the show started and Glory presented her gift to Isaac.
She gave him a big box. Aaah! Trust us now to gather to see what was in it.


 In this box was 50naira plantain chips lololol.. Issac almost fainted hahhahha



  The dude laugh soto he begin cry ooo
He also gave her a christian Cd by Oyedepo sha
Oya enough of my office gist  hehehe...

 I am not so strong, so I need all the rest in the world but I did not want to leave the blog like that, without doing something.
So Today I will do something different.
In the spirit of valentine, as we know this is the period people want to express their love to one another.
You, yes you! are going to give a shout out to anyone you want to reach out to. Either to apologize for your wrong, say how much you love them, pray for them, express your love in
short, just say what you want.
All of you eying those tomatoes Jos girls, oya come and speak up now or forever remain silent ooo
Now I will make it more interesting by giving out airtime to 3 people so you can get to call your love ones.
The first to comment gets one.
The other two I will randomly send to those people, whose comment touches me the most *blushes*
So I will go first, Happy Valentine day to every visitor and contributor to this very blog and to you  my choco milo, strawberry, cup cakes, ugu in my soup,the cray fish in my concontion  rice and the Yin to my Yang.

Your turn!  *Crosses leg while sipping Yoyo bitters fruities*

xoxo
Buiti
Follow me on IG @buitii

You Might Also Like

39 comments

  1. I wish i could be happy
    i wish someone could just call and said we found your phone and give it back
    i wish i didn't lost my phone
    i wish i am not sad
    i wish i could have a good valentine, but it never going to happen...
    #sadmuch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am sorry you feel this was, I pray God's grace will shine on you today and forever.
      Something better will come your way.
      Cheer Up!! Mwah

      Delete
  2. Happy val to my family and my sister buiti and also to the love of my life happy vals day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buiti my gift please... #ketchalovesbuiti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Val to my partner in everything, my blog mother beauty... .. I want the recharge oooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesime beauty what a way to start Valentine's this is what is all about love unconditional and laughter. Enjoy yours and your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy valentine to the love of my life,the fuel in my tank,my chocolate,my honey stick, I don't need any gift,you are the best gift I have ever received. Love you loads. ..much

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Happy Vday! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww..this post is so cute. Have a great weekend and hopefully your VDay is a great one.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great V-day, honey. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute! Happy valentine day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy valentines day dear, they do the exchanging of gifts in my church and it always makes me laugh cos some people spend so much and their partners spend so little.
    Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun and lovely!! You're always excluding us in the giveaways. Its racism ooo...Lol!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww this was such a cute and amazing post. I hope you enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of gift exchange
    great post
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a lovely thing you did in the office!!!

    Have a Happy Valentines Day!!
    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea! Happy Friday luv!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahahaha, does ur colleagues r funny o...
    Ps: I was hoping to have a real val dis year...*never had one b4* (coverface) anyway, val is abt sharing wit ur loved ones (ehn, dat include family and friends abi?) Ok, will surely spend it wit my friends... Happy Val to u buiti christian and to ur bobo *wink*, happy val everyone, make sure u guys enjoy ursef and play safe
    Buiti biko I need recharge cards o*shineteeth*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dear mail me your phone number beautycindy2002@yahoo.com

      Delete
    2. Hi dear, I sent u a mail, it said failure notice... Dis is my mail, Misspassions2004@yahoo.com

      Delete
    3. Yaaay, I got d recharge card, thank u buiti

      Delete
  18. I got one the recharge cards oooo..... . Shines teeth

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAHA such a good post! Love the gift exchanging idea! I wish my work was as fun as yours looks!!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello :) Great post!
    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know I will nt be chosen or giving anytin becos I v never b lucky wen it cmes to giving me tins people don't since I was born till nw..hapi val 2 u buiti..rosepowell0@gmail.com #hugs#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rose mail me beautycindy2002@yahoo.com

      Delete
    2. Hi buiti I sent u an email..plzz do check ur mail

      Delete
  22. Happy Valentine's day to you Buiti and everyone here. My class did what you guys did at work when I was in 200 level and also when some of my classmates were on our IT in 400 level. It was fun and brought us together. I didn't have any boo to spend my valentine with it but I didn't mind. I am happy and that is what matters...
    review of why men marry bitches

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw. It's always so touching to see love and kindness shared and given. Makes me wish every day is Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy (belated, hehe) Valentines's day! It sounds like you guys had a good time exchanging gifts. It's always nice to see someones reaction when they open a gift and Issac's was priceless haha!
    -Sierra
    Berry Stylish ♥ itsberrystylish.com  

    ReplyDelete
  25. This post is a great one.
    Hope you enjoy your val day.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. He he so cute and funny! Hope you had a lovely Valentines day! For me Valentines means spending time with my family, they are my precious Valentines!!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely, inspiring post! Hope you had a beautiful Valentine's Day! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. hahaaa...nice idea with the chips.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I tried so hard to leave a comment here on Saturday, but I couldn't. Shame on Google! I love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That idea reminds me of what my family and I do at christmas. Sort of like a 'secret santa' kind of thing.
    Nice stuff Beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images