Hello Gorgeous!!

4:14 AM

Happy Weekend people...
How is everyone doing? Oya fill me in with jist.
Why do i feel so old? There is this blue and gold color thing going on Instagram and i don't know what that means ooo....Some one help a sister out.
Kia! This week has been a busy one for me, I just sneaked out to quickly post this.
There are just some trends that I hope not to see in 2015.
Below is a few i have had in my draft for a while.
Remember, it is strictly my own opinion oooo

 1.Dramatic nails
This is by far the worst of them all. 
Common! How do you eat with this?
Its damn too much.
 I say RIP


 2. One sided shaved hair
Now this has got to stop
It ok, we have had enough of this look.
There are more better ways to rock this look.
You can use a spray gel and brush it back rather than shave it all off.
This look only limits you to just one style.
So I say RIP

3.Gothic look
Ruby woo is the new Gothic color
Gone were the days were black was the only Gothic color to rock.
Now you can rock so many other colors from wine, purple etc
Check my Gothic post here

4.Too Smokey
That awkward moment when your eyeshadow look like you just got punched in the eye lol...
Common!!
There are easy and soft way to apply this look
Remember, less is more darling
Another RIP

5.Tank Top On Leggings
Unless you going to the gym, yoga class or running on the street.
There is no reason to wear tank top on leggings during the day.
Cover your assert with a longer top
We don't want to see any camel toe in 2015(shape of your vagina)

Its a wrap!
What are those things or trends you don't want to see in 2015?
Have a beautiful weekend

xoxo
Buiti 
follow me on IG @buitii
I don't take credit of these pictures as these pics were not taken by me.
Pic Credit- Google and pininterest

follow me on IG @buitii

You Might Also Like

38 comments

  1. Lol!! I could care less about any of these trends. Cover your vagina indeed!! Fun post :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with wearing tights as pants. I can't it , especially when it gives camel toe. I actually like the side cut, i had one before but my parents had issues with it so I grew back my hair.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with tank top legging keep in gym or running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, leggings as pants, too smokey make-up are bad;)

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even if smokey is heavy but well done I love it :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, hello! How are you darling? I am a fan of simplicity. Happy weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! this is a very funny post. Those RIP stuff was in vogue once.,... LOL
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The too smokey eye I think should've been out the window lol. It looks like someone punched them in the face lol. Great post.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indeed RIP, never was in veiw wit d side hair cut tin, dat luk was never it 4 me,

    ReplyDelete
  11. The black lips and over the top nails have got to over go sef....

    journal of a petite diva

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't like dramatic nails too..lol Cool post.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yup. Bye to errything! But I still love black lipstick and really smokey eyes but I guess its time for a new fashion chapter. Nice post. Ehen! The blue and gold thing. There's a picture of a dress that was taken in poor lighting so people are arguing over if it's black and blue or white and gold. Me, I sha saw bluish-white and gold. *shrugs* Happy Weekend! (Hope you get to rest this time)

    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy weekend dearie,,,thanks a hip for d corrections and believe it will help dats if we abide on it,so we can know who is who guess u understand wink*

    ReplyDelete
  15. tank top on leggings, i really do not understand that rubbish, very annoying
    thanks for sharing
    new blog post : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/02/pink-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahahahahaahahha very funny and creative post nne. Some false nails are a no no, and why would you cover wear a tank top with leggings? But what does a simple girl like me know?

    ReplyDelete
  17. the tank top and leggings one eeh. i no fit shout, intact leggings as a whole, then the smokey eye stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really enjoyed this post, made me laugh especially the picture for RIP too smokey x
    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Sunday :)))
    Love the smokey looks!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an interesting post.
    The tank top with the leggings is a big no no
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too funny! I've never been into the outrageous nails so definitely won't miss that! Happy Sunday!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree with your hopes for what 2015 won't bring more of! This post made me smile! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yet again, the simple wins the fashion war. :)
    How are you, gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  24. im still for goth lippies but yes everyother thing can go.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice post. Like it a lot.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Interesting post!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Side hair cut.. be goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone
    never liked it..

    ReplyDelete
  28. He he I don't agree on all of it, but those leggings are such a no no ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow Love the outfit n u look stunning !
    Would u like 2 follow each other n stay in contact??

    AnanyaTales

    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  30. I was never into any of these trend, but I'm super happy the nail one is gone...never liked it.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love when nails look natural so super R.I.P to the nails abeg.

    Www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I concur with every
    Spot on my lady eehn,

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I hate the dramatic nail, side shaved hair and tank with leggings but all others are cool with me.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Totally hate the goth and camel toes showing. RIP those trends man!!!

    Check my latest blog post out , let me know what you think:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images