DOUBLE WILD CATS

2:57 AM

Hello Guys, how was your weekend? Well mine was fun lol... I know i have not been posting pics of me lately *covers face* and that is because i hardly see some one to take pictures of me. I know that's no excuse but i promise to take more pics.



I love Animal print, what ever shade they come in i am a die hard fan. I wore the same Animal print with my younger sister( the light skinned lady) you remember her from the video i posted? yup! We both dressed it up with different color of blouses and shoes











Outfit details
Blouses-  Forever 21(mine) , Atmosphere (hers)
Skirts- Boohoo
Shoes- Zara (mine),  Cupid (hers)
To get my skirt, bracelet and shoe add up this BB pin 7C118B4D

You like? Thanks for stopping by mwaah!!
Buiti

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. i love the outfit very lovely and yes! you sis is fiiiiiiine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gud on you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buiti your shoes are so lovely, I like the choice of color

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice combo.luv d belt, shoe and bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  5. you both look fabulous.
    love how you all styled the print skirt.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ladies!
    You both look amazing.
    Love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sisters and you guys nailed this look.i love the net details at the back of the black chiffon top. Fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images