MY DIARY.... A CALL AT 7!!

8:43 AM



Its 7.12pm, my phone rang....., Guess who? It is him, MY EX!!  My heart skipped a beat while i stared at the phone wondering Y? So I picked up and hello came the voice from the other end. My feet became weak, a rush of mixed feelings.  I felt so excited hearing from him but i had to keep my cool.

 As we talked on the phone there I realized i missed my Bff, my friend and confidant. The one person I could tell him anything and not feel bad about it. 
I remembered how he used to come to my hostel back then i was in school and my neighbors and everyone loved him and wanted to be friends with him. He was just a great guy.

We did everything together; i mean “VIRTUALY” everything.  Even if it means sitting in restroom gisting and waiting for each other in turns to use the restroom lol…….YEAH we did just those kinds of things (cover face) 

There was no HE without SHE lol...

We were always with each other; i think in those years, the longest i have ever been away from him was 3weeks. If he is not with me and i am not with him we would always look for means to see each other no matter what it takes. I remember, one certain period he had a meeting in Owerri for the weekend, so he left on Friday. Only, for him to book me a flight for Saturday just so we could be together. We both came back the following day Sunday.  hehehehehehe.......

Okay back to my story.... so we spoke for over 2hours. Funny how he called to ask me what soap he should use lol.............. 

In those hours of talking to him i knew have missed him. You can’t throw away so many years like that. I spent the best part of my years with him and he made it fun.
We spoilt it when we allowed people into our relationship and let them give their own opinion about us.
That experience has taught me a lot.

There is no perfect person in this world we only try our best to work on our imperfection and that is what makes the world an interesting place. If we were all perfect this world would have been boring.
Even in those imperfections i still lovED him.

We both spoke maturely and it made me realize, we needed that time apart, to grow and learn stuff about ourselves.

Someone might wonder why am i writing this... it’s simple, if u love someone and u both have had an issue and u know he or she is the best thing life has given you. Why let it slip away because of pride or friends or what people will think or say? Live life and be happy for YOU.

LIVE! LAUGH! LOVE!

Till i write again xoxo (closes diary) yawns.......

Buiti

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Awwww! So touching. Wish u guys will come bck togeda cos u guys were a lovely pair. Smilesssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe missing each other will make you guys realise how good you are for each other.
    wishing you guys the best.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece Dear, touched me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny hw we let good tins slip away...1der why y'all broke up???maybe u'll share later. Till den, great job#thumbsup#!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls I need part two lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting, but u failed to mention if u guys are back together, or the phone call was just to find out what type of soap he shld use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an interesting post!
    check my latest post if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything happens for a reason,i knew them they were great together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, great job dear, touched me.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images