ZEBRA CROSSING

3:26 AM


HELLO!! How is everyone doing? I hope you enjoying your sallah break?
Lately i have come to fall in love with stripes, be it vertical or horizontal stripes they all give me goose bumps lol...
I love my vertical stripped blazer. I wore it with a red denim skinnies and a white tan top to give it more edge. I also had my purple pumps and very little jewelry since the jacket was so loud. Here's how I did it.







blazer- Zara
Pant- Denim jeans
Tan top- I bought in a store around my place
Pumps-Lasonia

These pics were taken with my fone, pls dont mind the picture quality. 
xoxo waiting on your comments

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. LOVELLY I WILL TRY THIS LOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty! as usual u look good

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely hair am in love with this look. dint know purple and red can go ooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the jacket really nice and the hair looks lovely this is interested hope we see more outfit from you soon cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images