XMAS LOOK BOOK 1 (Fringe)

11:40 PM

Hello my darlings, how you all doing? Can you believe that in few weeks from now we will be rounding up this year? Wao! Time does fly.
I am more excited about Zara first birthday than anything lol...  This year has been an amazing one for me and I am thankful..


 Today's look is all about fringe. I got this fringe top some months back and never had the chance of styling it. So I decided to style it this way. Something sweet for the holidays. 
I will be showing some simple holiday looks just before Christmas. 
For this look, I added my fringe black shoe to bring more life to my fringe look and a pink purse for color.

The total look was from balogun market on the island.
Picture credit @fregzphotography check him out on IG.
Where will you rock this look to?
Thanks for visiting
xoxo
BUITI

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I like the fringe top and Shoe, I can rock this outfit to a family get together where all the cousins and relatives are gonna hangout. Nice outfit. Pls what do you use for your hair? I like the full growth, mine use to be full, but it has just stopped growing, I am also team Natural.
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uju dear I use ori and locally made coconut oil sold for 100 or 200 naira depending on d size u want

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty look, hot mama

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images