HAIRSTYLE FOR THE WEEKEND VOL 4

3:59 AM



Happy Weekend!!
This weekend I am off work* doing my moon walk * hahhahhahha
I finally get to rest. *screams hallelujah*
I hope I do rest, because I still have to see Mumsy today and that one alone mehn!! The speech no be here lolol...
Yes, yes, if you are new here, you are welcome and feel free to click my other post and see how we roll..
Its been a while we had our hair style for the week and I noticed a lot of ladies like me just need a bit of inspiration to make a beautiful hair style.
So below is our hair style for the week.
 Braided up do
 Looking at the pic from behind it looks like what we locally call shuku, then from the side it looks like what we locally call patewo.
Then from the front it looks like Mo-hawk lol





 There are so many different ways to achieve this look and it is simple and easy to style.
You can braid using attachment or weave. You can also braid with your natural hair





The beautiful thing about it is that it shows off the neck and that will definitely make you appear taller.

 If you all those lazy ones like me, *yawns* who can't seat for long then this below will be fast and easy for you
 If you can go over board then the style below will be for you





Now go out there and look good this coming week


xoxo
Buiti

follow me on IG @buitii

Pic Credit- Pin interest

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. I would like the hair like this but unfortunately I have too thinning hair :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I said I won't be the last. To comment on this post, lie lie! Beautiful hair style but not for me, hair can pain me.o, I can't do this mehhnn! How are you doing babe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see myself doing this, but omo men i cant braid plus my hair too full. I might do it huge sha.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love braided updos, ever since going natural, my hair is in an updo style at least 95% of the time! I've rocked a few of the styles you posted as well!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first look!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. These styles are fierce enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool hair styles dear! I think that they must be really difficult to do! :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    Lucia Gallego Blog
    Lucia Gallego Blog Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely style . Have a nice weekend . http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So many things that you can do with hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! Might do one, but yea I hate sitting for long. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is beautiful. I'll try it out one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful hair inspiration! The braids are amazing :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these styles , thanks for the style ideas.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will try one out of the hair,I love your bolg.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this hairstyle. So chic!

    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's definitely a chic hair style. Have a great week Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lemme gaan book this in my hairstyle calender for april or may

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want them ALL! Love it!

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are all so beautiful. How did it go with mommy?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images