RED BEST PHOTO FINALE

1:46 AM


Yes! The day is finally here for you to vote for the lady with the best red photo *dancing*
Thanks to everyone who sent in their pics, especially the ladies outside Nigeria, that wanted to be a part of it. 
Hey Peeps!! Happy Holiday.
Below are pictures of eight beautiful ladies all Nigerian chikalas lolol
Let's meet them
 
 Meet Yeside, a customer care officer for Slot
She got some sexy voice you know lol

 Meet Jadesola, a young entrepreneur. I like that she did something different. By sending me a pic of her on ankara.

 Meet Ketcha, Yellow sisi baby lol 
She is a customer service officer at Dana
 Meet Portia, she is a lawyer and also a fashion blogger for Just porsh 

 Meet Bibi, when i first saw this pic i automatically concluded that she must be a model.
Her height is everything

 Meet Kelechi, she is  also an entrepreneur. She is a lady who loves to look good always

 Meet Silverleen, She is what i call a sexy teacher, damn!! She is a teacher in one of the top schools in Abuja.

Meet Emmanuella, CEO of Runway Lux. The zeal this lady has to sell eh, she can sell me sef.

Ok that's all guys
Now is your turn to vote and decide, which of these ladies has the red best photo?
Who is going home with the 20,000 Naira price
To vote all you need to do is mention your favorite contestant in the comment box below.
Winner will be announced tomorrow
 This is a big thank you to Nigezie for sponsoring this contest, thank you very much.


Here is how to comment...
Google account users-write your comment, click send, it will re-direct you to sign in your Google account, when you done signing in then click send.
Non-Google Account Users-write your comment, click on the box written Google, scroll and choose anonymous then click send.
xoxo
Buiti
Follow on instagram @buitii

You Might Also Like

122 comments

  1. As I put your name now just know you are sending my cut..... Portia

    ReplyDelete
  2. See as my babe fine...Emmanuella my marketer for life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella ella ella Emmanuella yellow pawpaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jadesola please.... Nerdiva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jadesola ,AKA jadastone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naija's finest Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aunti Roli-Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Ankara girl is the prettiest. Jadesola I think

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emmanuella


    Abj finest💋💋💋👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Fav Emmanuella or CEO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelechi. Very Elegant.
    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jadesola....d ankara jez does it... so diff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emmanuella pleaseeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emmanuella beautiful satin dress...nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emmanuella OF COURSE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jadesola aka Jadastone!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My madam at de top Emmanuella.... She made my skin fine hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  18. My girlfriend Emmanuella ...beta come church make we use de money do Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  19. Skin therapist Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jadesola Ogundiminegha- Membership Officer, Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry...hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  21. Emmanuellllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jadesola u look so sweet in that outfit

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jadesola!our own jadapinket.rooting for. You girl

    ReplyDelete
  24. My vote goes 2 yellow sisi Ketcha. T.W.Y

    ReplyDelete
  25. My vote goes 2 Ketcha yellow sisi. T

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ketcha all the way. W

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jadesola aka jadastone

    ReplyDelete
  28. Best red photo Ketcha. Y

    ReplyDelete
  29. Model Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  30. I vote for Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  31. Best red photo Ketcha yellow queen. Y

    ReplyDelete
  32. Na Emmanuella I vote for

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jadesola is d best, real African beauty in red!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Emmanuella ma slim shady

    ReplyDelete
  35. No one than Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  36. Abeg who be this Emmanuella...but I vote Emmanuella sha

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yaay!
    I hope I win.
    Go Portia, Go Portia!
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  38. Red is such a hot color and it looks great on everyone. I like Bibi. Thanks for sharing!!

    Happy Holidays to You and Your Family!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  39. Emmanuella for The 20k hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  40. Emmanuella's style is superb mehnn

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lawyer n Blogger?
    I like!
    I guess it's Portia for me

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jadesola all d way....

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ketcha Hahahhahahaha 8

    ReplyDelete
  44. Jadesola.....I see y'all voting for me....thanku thanki

    ReplyDelete
  45. Emmanuella is my choice

    ReplyDelete
  46. Of course she nailed it for me Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am voting for Bibi, love her natural pose and the simple dress!

    Xx,
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  48. How cool. Looks like a fun contest.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Portia's red outfit is so cute.... "she's the next big thing in fashion"

    ReplyDelete
  50. Voting has ended everyone. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  51. its definitely Jadesolaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  52. Portia slayed it.but the one with the highest likes won it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images