XMAS LOOK BOOK 2 (Ankara X Stripe)

3:40 AM

Yesterday's post was all about fringe todays post is what I love to call the cool chick look.
Hello everyone, thank you all for the previous comment I had on my last post. Both on instagram, facebook and the blog, I appreciate guys...


Today look is something easy to pull off and it my Xmas look book 2.
For this look am wearing an oversize Stripe blue shirt and a pencil Ankara skirt. Added my choker and ankle strap sandals to add edge to  the look.

 TOTAL LOOK
SHIRT-HUBBYS
SKIRT-MADE BY ME
SHOE-JUMIA
CHOKER-STREET BUY

Thanks for visiting
xoxo
BUITI


pic  by @fregz photography

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. While this may not necessarily be a christmasy look, I love it. I think this is a great way to modernize ankara. Love the combination with the shirt and big thumbs up to the picture improvement girl. Oh and that last shot is dope.

    Princess Audu 

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images