DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!

9:06 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

I  am so happy i have added another year to my age* Doing my Skelewu moves*
Thank God for life , for health, blessing ..... He has just been awesome.

 Let me tell you a few things you never knew about me. I am camera shy lol.... thats why i look down a lot while taking a photoshot, but blogging has helped
 Another thing you did not know about me is , i bite my nails whenever am bored... Thank God for fake nails

Well this is not a secret . I am a shoe freak and i get "shoegasm" whenever i see a very pretty shoe *cover face*
( pls tell me am not alone on this one)

*
I am happy, am a new year baby lol and i want to usher you (my dearest readers) into this new year with LOVE PEACE AND HAPPINESS.
Happy New Year and Happy Birthday To Me.

Buiti

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Happy birthday doll !! and a Happy new year :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday ma love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday beautiful... May this new year bring you pleasant surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated bday! I get shoe orgasms too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol no you are not alone, I also get shoegasms! Happy belated birthday!!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday in arrears, sorry this came late darling. Have a great 2014

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your style!! New to your blog can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images